Most people like to be a member of a family and a part of the team. Here at J.S. West that is exactly what you’ll experience. J.S. West & Companies is all about family. We’re employee owned and family operated and have been for more than a century. Our whole philosophy of business embraces the bonds, trust and loyalty found in the family unit and extends to our family of employees, customers and community.
J.S. West has an exciting and inviting opportunity for a Service Technician based in our Sonora region who can thrive in a fast paced work environment. Reporting directly to the District Manager, in this position you will be responsible for providing safe and efficient service to both residential and commercial customers. Our ideal candidates will have plumbing experience and posses a safety conscious attitude.
- A valid class A or B license
- Hazardous Materials
- LPG/Plumbing knowledge
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, physical therapy evaluation, and a background check
- Be enthusiastic about safety
We expect our Service Technicians to:
- Have good interpersonal skills and be willing to take direction from the manager
- Offer great customer service and be team focused
- Drive safely to and from service destinations
- Perform service work as required and as department policy dictates
- Perform “Gas Checks” as policy requires
- Report safety violations and follow through to ensure those are fixed
- Perform on-call duties on regular rotations
JS West offers excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, ESOP, 401(k), Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 209-569-5063